This new 300BLK upper was added to our piston driven lineup as the next generation of short-barreled options, ideal for close quarters shooting where a more compact platform is desired.
This Upper Includes:
- Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, 1913 Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
- 9.5" Medium Contour Pistol Length 4150 CM Melonited Barrel 1:8 twist
- Chambered 300BLK
- VDI .30 Cal Jet Comp
- Samson free float light weight modular rail system
- Micro Adjustable Gas Block (5 settings: 100%/74%/53%/32%/11%)
- Weight (as configured): 3.95 lbs
Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top, Forged
Barrel Length: 9.5''
Barrel Contour: Medium
Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Chrome Lined: No
Barrel Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
Twist Rate: 1 in 8
M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
Bolt Carrier: Low Mass 1-Piece w/Integral Piston Strike Face
Muzzle Device: VDI .30 Cal Jet Comp
Gas System Length: Pistol, Short Stroke Piston Operated
Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
Handguard: 9" Evolution Rail
Weight: 3.95 lbs