You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping a Firearm – FFLs and Transfer of Ownership
Adams Arms will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship a firearm or any serialized part directly to an individual who does not possess a Federal Firearms License.
Adams Arms will transfer a firearm that you have purchased to a licensed dealer in your state.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state, and what restrictions your state might have imposed by law.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up our purchase.
- This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. You do not pay Adams Arms the transfer fee. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for the transfer.
You, the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Adams Arms. Our contact information is as follows:
ATTN: Online Sales
If you are not completely satisfied with your new product, you can request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form from Adams Arms within 30 days from the shipping date of your order. We do not accept a return if a RMA is not requested from us within 30 days from the original date of the shipment.
Adams Arms contact information for returns:
YOU MUST get an RMA from Adams Arms prior to returning the merchandise and receiving a refund. Include your original invoice (from Adams Arms) with your return letter explaining the reason for your return. Ship via UPS, FedEx, or US Mail; Insured and Return Receipt Requested. Credit will be issued for the item, minus full shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
ALL original materials must be included in your return. The cost of any materials NOT included will be deducted from the refund.
SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.