You have no items in your shopping cart.
This system will work with .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO.
- Patented One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- .750" XLP Multi-Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas Plug
- Upper Receiver Bushing
- Bushing Installation Rod
- Bolt Spring
- Drive Rod with Bushing and Spring
- Installation DVD
The Adams Arms Piston System:
- A short stroke free floating piston system.
- Is Self-Cleaning.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
- Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
This system requires a carbine gas length (7.866" from barrel extension to shoulder) and a .750" gas seat.
We recommend using a standard barrel nut or barrel nut with similar measurements for proper fit and function of the kit. Many aftermarket proprietary barrel nuts do not offer the clearance for the drive rod or proper seating of the spring and bushing.
- XLP piston kit is awesome! Review by john
- I installed the carbine length kit on my Colt LE6920 under a Fortis REV14 hand guard in a little less the an hour. I went to the range and put 180 rounds of .223 and 5.56 ammo from Federal, Wolf, Tulov and PMC and did not have a single issue. The piston system functioned flawlessly. I would recommend an updated install DVD that is XLP specific due to the non-pull through design of the regulator block. That aside, I recommend this product 200%. Great job guys! (Posted on 7/5/14)